iteraplan 3.1 released
iteraplan 3.1 is now available: The new release of the first open source EAM tool is ready for download on www.iteraplan.com and might also be tested right away in your browser via the online demos. iteraplan 3.1 offers lots of improvements on the solid basis of the excellent release 3.0. The development for the new release was driven by the EAM&iteraplan community.
- Life cycle management: Introducing the new date intervals, which offer various new and extended ways for strategic IT-planning
- Roadmaps: temporal dependencies of building blocks can be evaluated based on the revised and extended masterplan diagram
- Dashboards: to display and communicate segments of an enterprise architecture in an easy and effective way, iteraplan now offers user-configurable dashboards with a template mechanism
- Revamped visualization: the layout of the portfolio diagram has been considerably improved when displaying discrete attribute values
- Drag&Drop-UI: the drag&drop functionality of the new tree view helps all users when editing hierarchical elements
A series of blog entries on iteraplan.com details the advancements being made. Further, all changes are listed in the release notes. At this point we would like to thank the development team for their excellent work and the community for the various suggestions as well as the ideas for new features. We are happy to have your feedback and are available for any questions or problems via email@example.com. In fall this year iteraplan release 3.2 focussing on integration will be rolled out.